Saturday, December 18, 2004

A warm bed

Oh it has been so cold the past couple of weeks. I have needed to wear the heavy duty woolen slippers knitted by my sister-in-law daily. I am kind of a freak when it comes to the bed--I mean I like it neat, well made, fresh sheets smoothed and normally I prefer slipping into a cool bed, but not in winter. One of the marital perks is having a built-in bedwarmer (or in my case footwarmer-my feet are always freezing, and I know that this is probably the one thing M misses least-he hated how cold my feet were, and how I would try to warm them behind his knees.) In summer it can be a drag, especially if the air-con is busted, but in winter it is definitely a bonus. I miss the warm bed, and the snuggle buddy. I do not miss M, however. I am gradually feeling less and less attached to him, and if he wasn't so charming and handsome it would be so much easier. Although I am finding that the charm doesn't work so well on me anymore, and handsomeness is only skin deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!